With the amount of data available to organizations, there is a need for software tools that provide effective analysis, visualizations, and information for decision-making. Whether you are in Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain & Operations, Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Customer Service, or Administration, data analysis will touch some part of your job.
This Chancellor's Certificate is designed to help you understand and use the tools needed for making sense of your data. The certificate's three areas - core classes, data analysis & visualization, and electives - give you the flexibility to choose the path that applies to your experience level and job category.
- Practical skills for creating effective SQL queries and handling data with SQL.
- How to use the data analysis software tools in demand by businesses and employers.
- How to design visuals to add impact to your data and to tell your story.
- An understanding of how data is organized and how to manage relationships between various data sets.
- Required Courses - Required 13 hours
- Core Courses - Minimum of 13 hours
- Data Analysis and Visualization - Minimum of 19.5 hours
- Electives - Complete 32.5 hours from the courses listed as Electives, Core Courses or Data Analysis and Visualization courses that have not been applied to the category requirements.