Today's distributed work environment often creates the need for managers, employees, and customers to be able to communicate with each other from different physical locations. SharePoint gives you the ability to work in collaboration from many locations. This technology creates a complete intranet, giving access to documents, ideas, important links, and communications.
Our Chancellor's Certificate covers the collaboration features of SharePoint, as well as how to integrate with Office products, store and manage the lifecycle of documents, customize lists, and handle user access. The certificate includes courses using Power Automate, Microsoft's Office 365 application for creating workflows, automating processes, handling approvals, and enhancing your SharePoint site.
- Understand the basic features and structure of SharePoint in order to quickly and efficiently navigate your site.
- Foster communication and collaboration across your organization by using your SharePoint site to store, retrieve, and share data and documents.
- Build out a complete intranet to fit your organization's needs and best present your information.
- Write flows and approvals to automate your business processes.
- Integrate SharePoint with other Office products to create a shared productivity environment.
- Administer and secure your SharePoint site by managing permissions for specific work groups or tasks.
How to Enroll
- Enroll online. The online Certificate Registration Code is CT814-X9014 for the SharePoint Certificate.
- Call 314-984-9000 or email email@example.com for information on how to enroll.
There is a nonrefundable fee of $25 which covers processing, recordkeeping and certificate costs.
Upon receipt of the application and fee, we will send a confirmation and a Notification of Completion form. Use this form to keep track of classes you're taking toward your certificate. When you complete your last class, return the Notification form.
We will verify successful completion of all requirements and send you the Chancellor's Certificate in SharePoint
Note: You will receive CEUs for successful completion of each certificate class. The hours you complete in these classes can also be applied toward the 96-hour Chancellor's Certificate on the Computer.