In today's business environment, programmers need to be highly skilled in a systematic approach to analysis, design, and development of computer programs. This Chancellor's Certificate program provides you with:
- A fundamental understanding of programming concepts and how they apply to procedural and object-oriented languages.
- Skills to write, compile, debug, and execute programs.
- Standard techniques and programming logic that will help you solve practical problems.
- Practical knowledge in writing SQL queries.
- Ways to find and correct errors in your programs.
This certificate is recommended for individuals who want to learn and enhance their knowledge of programming languages and for those involved in programming who want to update their skills, including developers, programmers, analysts, and IS managers.